- Improper chewing of feed much pulling.
- I little stools digested whole.
- Difficulty eating forage.
- Generalized weakness.
- Progressive thinning.
- Difficulty gaining weight.
- Drooling with steak, bite or without them.
- Nasal discharge.
- Bleeding from the mouth after mating.
- Vertical movements during copulation.
- Rejection of rotation during mating.
- Trouble paying steak or bite.
- Bad smell from the mouth.
- Ulcerative wounds tongue, palate, gums and lips.
Dentistry in horses
We have specific electrical equipment for each case, we are horse vets providing a comprehensive a service of dentistry in horses (dental filing, surgery, tooth extraction, etc …)
Many times, the problems of word of our horses are confused with other conditions or are not recognized by the owner, such as wolf teeth, found in 25% of mares and 15% of horses, erupt between 6 and 18 months of age. Removal is advised that no function from the practical point of view and change your presence can give many problems. Their extraction is not complicated for a horse dentist and produces effects in animals, avoiding discomfort.
In order to help owners early detection of oral problems we list some of the most common symptoms we observe in our service dentistry in horses: