Diagnostic Imaging in horses
We have the latest equipment, all our equipment are portable as radiographs in horses these helps us reach a diagnosis providing a high quality service, allowing us to obtain the results immediately for horse vets and without the need to mobilize the animal.
This technology is mainly used for horse vets in the diagnosis of dental problems, lameness examination, respiratory problems and pre-purchase exam, emergency as colic or fractures, among others.
• Radiographs in horses -Digital Portable Equipment
Radiographs in horses and high frequency Digital Disclosing generation, these equipment can get the radiographic in horses diagnosis immediately.
• Ultrasound in horses
– Abdominal (liver, kidney, intestines)
– Thoracic (echocardiography, lung)
– Musculoskeletal (muscles, ligaments, joints, tendon)
General ultrasound in horses to detection and monitoring of tumors, abscesses, seroma …
• Endoscopy in horses
– Airway respiratory endoscopy in horses
– Urethral endoscopy in horses